ICM MiG-25 RBT
The Mikoyan MiG-25 RBT was a high-speed high-level supersonic reconnaissance aircraft developed for use by the Soviet Air Force. The aircraft was designed by the Mikoyan design bureau to initially intercept and counter the SR-71 Blackbird.
- The very first decent injection molded kit in 1/48 scale
- Highly detailed cockpits and landing gears
- Open or closed canopies
- Positionable flaps and tail rudders
- Finely engraved panel lines
- Decals or two Soviet, one Iraqi and one Libyan aircraft
A FANTASTIC MODEL KIT!